Vail Lacrosse Tournament
Peak Sports Travel is the proud travel provider for the Vail Lacrosse Tournament,
the highest altitude tournament in the country.
If you have any questions or need help,
please contact Erik Tilley at 970-389-8405 or email@example.com.
Achievement at 8,000 Ft. Elevation
Known as the highest altitude tournament in the country, the Vail Lacrosse Tournament is a family-friendly competition, drawing nearly 2,000 players and 3,000 spectators to the Vail Valley!
The Vail Lacrosse Tournament laid down its roots in Vail in 1995, just as Lacrosse was picking up name recognition and momentum nationally. One of the few high-altitude tournaments of its kind, the event draws participants from around the country to compete while taking in the gorgeous Vail landscape and all the activities the area has to offer.
- At 8,150 feet the Vail Lacrosse Tournament has something for everyone.
- Exposure to teams and talent from across the nation
- Approximately 100 teams in 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th grade and High School boys and girl’s divisions.
- A unique team building experience that helps players develop as individuals.
- Round-robin tournament format and divisional playoffs
- First and second place trophies will be presented for each division.
- Depending on field availability, tournament games will be held in Vail, Eagle-Vail, Avon, or Edwards.
- Teams can extend their trip and participate in the Denver Shootout, the event precedes the Vail Lacrosse Tournament.